Dale Spoonemore is the co-founder of From Seed to Spoon, the mobile app that helps gardeners all over the world plant amazing gardens, no matter their skill level or prior knowledge. We’ll be talking about how gardening and coding got him out of depression, improved his health and brought him closer with his family.
This week’s eps features Dale Spoonemore, developer of the awesome gardening app @FromSeed2Spoon. Dale and I talk about coding, mindfulness and healing anxiety & depression through gardening. Hear Dale’s amazing story here >>> https://t.co/g3CwZz2MRW #gardening #gogreen #podcast pic.twitter.com/e5TwWqJqPo
— A Sustainable Mind (@SustainableMind) May 10, 2018
From Seed to Spoon Online:
Some of my favorite blog posts by From Seed to Spoon:
- How the From Seed to Spoon app was built and how you can build an app of your own!
- How to start growing food in your backyard
- Anxiety, Mindfulness, and How I Learned to Let Go of Fear
- Talking Automated Irrigation Using Open Source Hardware
- Our 5 Biggest Rookie Mistakes in the Garden
- Healing Through Gardening (news story)
PaperKarma is a one-of-a-kind app that helps you get rid of junk mail once and for all. Simply take a pic, press send, and PaperKarma does the rest. I’ve used this app plenty of time and it really is that easy.
*PaperKarma is available for US residents only.
Book Suggestion & Resource From Dale:
- Fun Fun Function a down to earth show about programming
- Wesbos app & web developer and blogger
- Syntax.fm podcast for web developers
- Ionic (code for both Android & iOS, simultaneously)