Each week on A Sustainable Mind we interview some of today’s most influential environmental changemakers – scientists, entrepreneurs, inventors, policymakers and activists – to uncover the knowledge, habits and resources that make massive change possible.
And we just like to share inspiring stories of amazing people.
Each interview reveals…
- Their relationship with the environment as a child and young adult
- Challenges along the journey to a more environmentally conscious and sustainable lifestyle
- Personal sustainable habits and mindset
- Tips for becoming the change you want to see in the world
- Valuable resources that will put you ahead of the environmental sustainability curve
- And some really cool facts and concepts for you to wow your friends with at your next dinner party
Help shape the future of ASM
Or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to sponsor A Sustainable Mind?
Sponsorship opportunities include:
Sponsoring ASM podcast episodes
Branded content on the website
Advertising via social media
and much more…
Email email@example.com for details
About Marjorie Alexander
Hosting A Sustainable Mind is a dream come true for me. As an environmental enthusiast and lover of podcasts I saw a huge gap in environmental audio shows that interview EVERYDAY people, with RELATABLE experiences and that provide ACTIONABLE advice & opportunities.
The guests that I interview have decided to commit a large portion of their time, effort, resources and money, if not their entire lives, to making the planet a better place for all of us. I admire that. Someone’s got to give these amazing individuals a platform to help inspire even more people.
Alone we can only reach a few. But together we can change the world.