Hi, I’m Marjorie Alexander.
I interview some of today’s more influential environmental changemakers – scientists, entrepreneurs, inventors, policy makers and activists – to uncover the knowledge, habits and resources that make massive change possible.
Then I share those interviews with you.
Each interview reveals
- Their relationship with the environment as a child and young adult
- Challenges along the journey to a more environmentally conscious and sustainable lifestyle
- Personal sustainable habits and mindset
- Tips for becoming the change you want to see in the world
- Valuable resources that will put you ahead of the environmental sustainability curve
- Some really cool facts and concepts for you to wow your friends with at your next dinner party
- and much more
Help shape the future of ASM
Help determine our guests, questions and discussion topics
About Marjorie Alexander
Hosting A Sustainable Mind is a dream come true for me. As an environmental enthusiast and lover of podcasts I saw a huge gap in environmental audio shows that interview EVERYDAY people, with RELATABLE experiences and that provide ACTIONABLE advice & opportunities.
The guests that I interview have decided to commit a large portion of their time, effort, resources and money, if not their entire lives, to making the planet a better place for all of us. I admire that. Someone’s got to give these amazing individuals a platform to help inspire even more people.
Alone we can only reach a few. But together we can change the world.