Moji Igun is the founder of Blue Daisi Consulting. Her company serves small businesses that want to reduce their waste and implement more earth-friendly business practices. She works with individuals to use their companies as an avenue to make a more positive social and environmental impact.
This episode is sponsored by Public Goods – Just one version of every essential in just one place. Get 10% off with promo code ASM at checkout. Check out PublicGoods.com.
In this episode Marjorie and Moji Igun discuss:
- The benefits to small business owners of running a green operation
- Where to start if you want to make your business more sustainable
- What types of certifications are available for eco-friendly businesses
Resources from Moji Igun:
- Skillshare – teach and learn skills online
- Your local public library – most public libraries now offer e-resources including audiobooks, ebooks, classes and academic publications on a variety of topics
- Use Instagram, LinkedIn and other relevant social media to do market research
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Everything’s Trash But It’s Okay by Phoebe Robinson
Connect with Moji Igun and Blue Daisi Consulting:
- Website: https://bluedaisi.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bluedaisiconsulting/
- Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hippiemoji/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bluedaisiconsulting
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mojiigun/
Connect with Marjorie Alexander:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asustainablemind/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SustainableMind
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asustainablemind/
- Website: http://www.asustainablemind.com
Want to help us spread the word?
Post a screenshot of ASM in your favorite listening app and tag us on your Instagram story!
Subscribe, Rate & Review ASM on Apple Podcasts: ASustainableMind.com/Apple