This month’s sponsor is:
Intimacy and feminine hygiene products made with love by women, for women.
Good Clean Love’s Mission…
is to increase the awareness and experience of love in the world. They offer all-natural, organic feminine hygiene, vaginal wellness and premium intimacy products to enhance your ability to enjoy the passionate side of life.
Good Clean Love donates 10% of all website sales proceeds to Change for Women nonprofit organizations around the world, like the Global Fund for Women, Operation Underground Railroad and Every Mother Counts.
Some Facts About GCL:
- Their flagship product, Almost Naked Personal Lubricant, is also the first carbon neutral personal lubricant.
- Their tube packaging is made with bio-plastic which is derived from sugarcane.
- Their products are paraben, petrochemical, and fragrance free.
- Almost Naked personal lubricant was named one of the safest lubricants on the market in a National Institutes of Health (NIH) study.
- Working with scientists from Johns Hopkins University, we developed Bio Match™, a revolutionary formula in their feminine hygiene and vaginal care products that matches optimal vaginal pH and salt balance.