Stay Up To Date!
Get event and episode updates
Jay Sinha has a background in biochemistry, ecotoxicology and law. He Co-Founded and is Co-Owner of Life Without Plastic, the one-stop shop for safe, high quality, ethically-sourced, Earth-friendly alternatives to plastic products for everyday life.
Jay and his business partner Chantal Plamondon also co-authored a book released earlier this year called LIFE WITHOUT PLASTIC: The Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Avoiding Plastic to Keep Your Family and the Planet Healthy.
In this episode Marjorie and Jay cover:
- What exactly happens when our bodies are exposed to BPA and other endocrine disruptors in plastics?
- What are microplastics and how do they get into the environment?
- What can individuals do to minimize their contribution of microplastics into the environment?
- How can we impact the government and industry from the position of a consumer?
- The future of sustainable small businesses
Visit Life Without Plastic at LifeWithoutPlastic.com
Show Notes for this episode: ASustainableMind.com/057