Stay Up To Date!
Get event and episode updates
Anne-Marie grew up learning the DIY mentality from her father. She now puts it to use in the kitchen making all her food from scratch, from sourdough to kombucha and everything in between. She also hosts webinars to empower others to do the same. In this fun episode we discuss talking the talk and walking the walk in regards to sustainable living.
What is one question your younger self would ask you?
- How can I get to where you are sooner? How can I start now?
Tip for those hoping to spread their knowledge within the community.
- Attend lectures, learn something new and meet new people
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
- The Third Plate: Field Notes on the Future of Food by Dan Barber
- The Story of Stuff by Annie Leonard
- Heat: An Amateur’s Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook, Pasta-Maker, and Apprentice to a Dante-Quoting Butcher in Tuscany by Bill Bufford
- The Art of Fermentation by Sandor Katz
- ZeroWasteChef.com (including webinar calendar)
- Fermentation vs. Canning
Do you like A Sustainable Mind? Don’t forget to subscribe, share, and rate & review.
Did you know that ASM is a 501(c)3 charitable organization? Become one of our donors with a tax-deductible donation on https://ASustainableMind.WeDid.it