Jay Sinha has a unique background in biochemistry, law, ecotoxicology and environmental research. In this interview, he reveals a lot about the true nature of what is in the products we use on a day-to-day basis and then gives us an amazing resource list to do some research on our own. Get a pen and paper kids, you’re going to need it for this interview!
Most versatile item for a plastic-free life:
- The mason jar – it can become a water bottle, is good for storing bulk food items, makes great freezer and leftover storage and even a lunch container
Long-standing habit that’s contributed to personal and business success:
- Eating well – it provides clarity of mind, increased energy, decreasing stress, better sleep and promotes healthy living overall
A cool new toy he just ordered in the mail:
- A Pela iPhone case made out of bioplastic from plant fibers
LOTS of resources!
- Klean Kanteen (company)
- Slow Death by Rubber Duck: The Secret Danger of Everyday Things
- Trash is for Tossers (blog)
- Toxin Toxout: Getting Harmful Chemicals Out of Our Bodies and Our World
- Weck canning jars & accessories
- Programmed to be Fat (part of the The Nature of Things series)
Parting piece of guidance:
Don’t be overwhelmed, start by simply getting out into nature. Get a sense of its importance and that will inspire you to make changes in your life
Do you like A Sustainable Mind? Don’t forget to subscribe, share, and rate & review.
Did you know that ASM is a 501(c)3 charitable organization? Become one of our donors with a tax-deductible donation on https://ASustainableMind.WeDid.it