Noah Hyams is a serial entrepreneur who started VEGPRENEUR to create a global community of entrepreneurs and investors building sustainable, plant-based businesses. Through VEGPRENEUR, Noah has interviewed and brought together founders, investors, and thought-leaders in the plant-based space. Most recently Noah was featured on Bloomberg Radio where he talked about the state of the plant-based economy. Noah is also an active startup advisor and has been invited to speak/mentor in entrepreneurship programs at New York University, the City University of New York, and the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Tentree is an earth-first sustainable clothing company. Check out their selection of eco-friendly clothing and accessories at https://www.tentree.com and use promo code ‘ASM’ for 15% off your first purchase.
Climate Talks is a new podcast exploring sustainability and the ways that we communicate about the climate. Catch season 1 now as host Sophia Li interviews climate optimists, investigating the steps we can take to work towards a more sustainable future. https://pod.link/1592523204
In this episode Marjorie and Noah discuss:
- Some of the major challenges for plant-based businesses and how to overcome them
- The status of the plant-based economy and opportunities for growth in the coming years
- Invaluable advice for entrepreneurs in any space, especially during covid-19
Resources mentioned in today’s episode:
- Vegpreneur.org and their newsletter with monthly investment opportunities
- Bolt Threads mushroom leather partnership with Adidas
- Impact Snacks, snacks with edible wrappers
- Disclosure, by Earthling Ed
Connect with Noah Hyams:
- Website: https://www.vegpreneur.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vegpreneur
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vegpreneur
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vegpreneur/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noahhyams/
Connect with Marjorie Alexander:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asustainablemind/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SustainableMind
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asustainablemind/
- Website: https://www.asustainablemind.com
Interested in sponsoring or supporting A Sustainable Mind? Visit our sponsorship page at ASustainableMind.com/sponsor!